|Shopping cart is empty.|
Remote Manager Set Up
The ‘Visonic PowerMaster Remote Programmer’ application will use virtual serial ports as the communication interface to the RM. Once you have created two serial ports virtually linked, the PowerMaster application must be configured to open one port and an RM session configured to open the other port for communications to be successful.
2) Click on the [Sessions] menu item and select the [New] menu item. RM will display a new [Session Configuration] page.
3) Give the new session a name by entering a name in the [Session Name] edit box.
4) Then click on the [Session Type] drop down list box and select [PowerMaster Modem-MCM] from the list.
5) Click on the [SSH Server 1 IP] edit box and enter the IP address of PC that is running the SSH Server and WebWayOne’s MCT application and press the
6) Click on the [Modify] button and the [Edit properties] button. The following form will be displayed.
7) Make sure the settings are set as shown and the COM port matches one of the virtual COM ports that are linked.
*Note: You may need to change the COM port to one of the virtual serial ports you created and selected for the RM to listen on. COM10 is the default port for all sessions using the serial interfaces.
**Note: You can use the same virtual serial ports for all your different UDL connections, but if you wish to use more than one UDL at the same time, you must set the COM ports for each session to be different.
Visonic PowerMaster Remote Programmer (UDL)
Default user name: visonic Default password: powermax
Please Note: This program is not compatible with Windows 10
This UDL application will require a modem emulator to enable communication through virtual serial ports, Please see UDL Integration COM0COM.
1.Run the PowerMaster program and log in when prompted.
2.Click on the [Communications] menu and select [Settings].
3) Select the [Communications] tab.
4) Set the [Communications mode] to ‘PSTN Direct’.
5) Set the [Baud rate] to ‘1200’.
6) Select the correct modem driver from the [Modem] list.
7) Click on the [Settings] button.
8) Click on [Select from recommended list...] button.
9) Select the [Hayes Accura 336/56K Fax] modem and click on the [OK] button and then the next [OK] buttons.
Once these setting have been set up within the PowerMax program these will not need to be amended.
The below process details the creation of a site you wish to access.
1) Select the [Sites] menu and click on [New site].
2) Insert the SPT account number into [Phone Number].
3) Insert the panels download code into [Download Code].
4) Click on the [Login] button to begin the process to call the panel.
5) The PowerMaster will initialise and enable the [Connect] button.
6) Click the [Connect] button to start the call.
7) A Double Call will now initiate, this involves the panel being called twice and the panel answering on the second call. Take note of the Satus given detailing the stage of connection.