|Shopping cart is empty.|
Remote Manager - ATS Advanced
Interface to ATS8500: This UDL uses virtual serial ports as the communication interface to the RM. Once you have created two serial ports virtually linked, the UDL must be configured to open one port and an RM session configured to open the other port for communications to be successful. The connection is handled by using the site ID/Account as the phone number to dial.
Create an RM ATS8500 UDL session
1. Click on the [Sessions] menu and select the [New] menu item. RM will display a new [Session Configuration] page.
2. Give the new session a name by entering a name in the [Sessions Name] edit box.
3. Then click on the [Session Type] drop down list box and select ATS8500 Modem-ATS7090 from the list.
4. Click on the [SSH Server 1 IP] edit box and enter the IP address of PC that is running the SSH Server and WebWayOnes's MCT application.
5. Click on the [Save] button. Click on the [Modify] button and the [Edit properties] button. The following form will be displayed.
You may need to change the Com port to one of the virtual serial ports you created and selected for the RM to listen on. COM10 is the default port for all sessions using the serial interfaces.
Note: You can use the same virtual serial ports for all your different UDL connections, but if you wish to use more than one UDL at the same time, you myst set the COM ports for each session to be different.
6. Click on the [Accept] button.
ATS Advanced Set-up ATS8500 & ATS8550
1. Run up the UDL program and login.
2. Select the 'Options' menu.
3. Select the 'Modem' tab.
4. Select the 'Add' button
5. Add a description, select the 'Ats Advanced' 'Device Type'.
6. Choose the virtual com port and replace the 'Initialsation string' with 'AT'.
7. Select the 'OK' button.
8. Create an account.
9. To connect to the account select 'Connections'.
10. Click on 'Add' button.
11. Select 'Modem' tab and add description and account number, then press 'OK' button.
12. Highlight entry and click on 'Connect' button.
Address: 11 Kingfisher Court, Hambridge Road, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 5SJ
Phone Number: +44 (0)1635 231 500