|Shopping cart is empty.|
The BMS-Terminal application will use virtual serial ports as the communication interface to the RM. Once you have created two serial ports virtually linked,
the BMS-Terminal application must be configured to open one port and an RM session configured to open the other port for communications to be successful.
The routing is handled by selecting a site account\ID during the Remote manager session login sequence. This means that to change site connection you
Create a BMS-Terminal UDL Session:
2) Click on the [Sessions] menu item and select the [New] menu item. RM will display a new [Session Configuration] page.
5) Click on the [SSH Server 1 IP] edit box and enter the IP address of the PC that is running the SSH Server and WebWayOne’s MCT application and
6) After filling in the login details and pressing the [Login] button, a site selection form is displayed.
7) To add or remove entries on the list, click on the [Advanced] link.
8) Select and highlight your site and press the [Call] button to initiate a connection to the remote SPT and panel. If a connection has been successfully established, a live session will appear in the bottom pane of Remote Manager.
This application has no concept of remote sites or the ability for remote access such as a dialler or IP connectivity. It is able to connect to the panel via an RS232 serial cable local to the panel. To communicate with a remote site, Remote Manager allows users to select their site as you
1) Select the virtual COM port linked with the virtual COM port Remote Manager uses.
2) Select the radio [Node Status] in the [Request] group then set the [Repeat] time to 10 seconds and then select the [Repeat] tick box to start the polling sequence.
Note: When connecting
Address: 11 Kingfisher Court, Hambridge Road, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 5SJ
Phone Number: +44 (0)1635 231 500