Remote Manager Request
Securely manage your systems remotely
With a team that is more mobile than ever before, offering services securely from wherever you are is a challenge, but with WebWay Remote Manager installed on the same PC as your alarm panels servicing software, you can.
You can run your panel's UDL package on your PC and access the WebWay World platform over broadband internet or 3G securely without the need for a VPN.
WebWay Remote Manager automatically creates a unique and encrypted connection to your sites, restricted per user.
Please use the following form to request access to the WebWayOne Remote Manager Application.
The following are required before authorisation keys are provided
- PC Running - Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10*
- Recommended 1ghz processor and 512mb ram
- Administration rights to install software - Contact your IT department for more information, you will not be able to install software without this
- Microsoft .net framework 4.0 SP2 - You can check which version you have via control panel > Programs (Link Below)
- Teamviewer version 6 - Required for us to complete the install or run the temporary smartway session provided below
- Com0Com installed for port management (Download links below)
- Panel UDL software must be installed on the same machine as remote manager
- Download the Remote Manager Application (You will not be able to use it at this stage, download link below)
- Firewall SSH/TCP to destinations addresses at the relevant ARC. Ports 22 and 50575 need to be opened for inbound and outbound traffic.
*Please check UDL package also supports Windows 8 & 10.
Terms and Conditions
We will contact you within 24 hours to arrange a date and time to complete your installation.
- 1.1 - Please ensure the form above is completed fully. When complete please return to us and we will contact the relevant ARC for authorisation for Remote Manager
- 1.2 - We will also arrange approval from the relevant service manager before installation can take place.
- 1.3 - The PC for installation must be owned by the installer company, or if a personally owned PC, is approved by an appropriate line manager.
- 1.4 - Once all approvals have been granted a member of our support team will contact you to arrange installation. Please allow at least an hour for installation on your desktop
- 2.1 - Please contact us to inform of any users who access rights should be removed. We can take no responsibility for unauthorised access via these logins unit we have been notified.
- 2.2 - It is the responsibility of the ARC/Installation company to inform WebWayOne in writing of any peson that should no longer have remote access rights.