Important ARC Information
NOVEMBER 2018 WEBWAY CUSTOMER ORDER CHANGES
Following the acquisition of WebWay in June 2018, CSL are pleased to announce the consolidation of our production and distribution into one centre, streamlining and simplifying the points of contact for ARCs and Installers.
From the 5th of November the production and distribution of all WebWay products has moved from our Newbury office to our Operations Centre at Mountain Ash.
We do not expect there will be any impact to customers during the transition but would like to make you aware of the following updates:
- The change will take place on the 5th November.
- Order enquiries to WebWay will be dealt with by CSL’s Logistics Team.
- Both contact email addresses (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) remain working and any enquiries will be dealt with by the CSL Logistics Team in Mountain Ash.
- Any WebWay products to be returned will be issued with a pre-paid address bag for the CSL Operations Centre. Please note you will require a Returns Number, as normal, issued by the CSL Technical Support Team.
- UK WebWay deliveries will continue to be fulfilled via FedEx, with DPD available as an alternate and a backup service.
- Worldwide WebWay deliveries will move from TNT to DHL.
Our CSL Logistics Team contact details and returns details are:
CSL Operations Centre
Unit D Cwm Cynon Business Park Mountain Ash
Rhondda Cynon Taff
Contacts: Vickie Davies / Clare Stokes / Kirsty Jones / Heidi Butler Phone: +44 (0)1895 474 460
Please note that our Newbury office will continue to support Helpdesk and Tech Support operations for WebWay products.
We have been working through detailed plans for this change and we do not anticipate any problems. But, as always, the CSL team are on hand to assist and ensure the change is as smooth as possible.
For more information please contact:
+44 (0)7384 214166
Head of European Customer Development